FAQ & Formula Cleansing Gel
When you invested in your current skincare products, you probably put a lot more thought into choosing your moisturizer than you did your face wash. Am I right? The same goes for eye cream, serum, anti-aging or acne treatments. Most of us consider those topical leave-on products to be the workhorses of our routines—the stuff that really makes a difference to our complexions. Cleanser, on the other hand, is usually a "whatever works" kind of thing. I mean, it washes off, right? How important can it be? VERY. Sensitive and problematic facial skin requires special facial cleansing for that purpose. You need to know what your skin type is. GreenAard Cleansing Gel is specially formulated to help treat skin problems such as acne, eczema, oily and psoriasis. The materials used in the GreenAard Cleansing Gel are from plant extracts. Most of the ingredients are 'home remedies'. These ingredients are:
1. Tea Tree Oil
- natural ingredients to replace the function of Benzoyl Peroxide to treat skin problems.
- used for acne, fungal infections of the nails (onychomycosis) and mange (scabies).
- it is also used as an antiseptic for cuts and abrasions, burns, insect bites and boils.
- components in tea tree oil can kill bacteria and fungi, and reduce allergic skin reaction.
2. Seaweed Extract
- reduce swelling of pimples.
- removes dead skin cells that can block open pores.
- removes excess fluid and waste products from the skin (the method adopted by the spa).
- against pigmentation.
3. Coconut oil
- help soften dry and hard skin.
- also good for treating broken heel.
- good for skin problems such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- moisturize the skin.
- reduce acne and help lighten dark spots on the face.
- reduce sunburn.
- heal wounds and insect bites.
5. Olive oil
- contains three main antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols and phytosterols, which can help protect the skin from premature skin aging.
- restore softness to the skin.
- can be used as an aftershave.
- slow down the onset of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
6. Cinnamon Extract
- stimulate blood vessels and carries blood to the skin, thus improving fine lines.
- treatment for eczema.
- help treat acne and acne scars.
- cinnamon has antiseptic properties, kills bacteria and cuts heal quickly.
- helps to even skin color.
7. Extract the Roses
- as an antiseptic and astringent, it helps cleanse the skin and prevent acne.
- suitable for dry skin and (especially) the types of sensitive skin.
- help reduce redness and soothe irritation - making it suitable for all skin types.
- help reduce the spots and discoloration of the skin.
What is GreenAard Cleansing Gel?
It’s a gentle but deep-cleansing formula that eliminates dirt without striping the skin’s essential oils.
Is there anything really special about GreenAard Cleansing Gel?
Yes. It is specially formulated for sensitive skin especially acne and eczema. It contains natural ingredients and proven kitchen herbs that could treat skin problems. The result is a pure, long-lasting cleanser that helps your skin look its very best.
Who can benefit from using GreenAard Cleansing Gel?
Anyone, at any age. Ideal for mature skin. Excellent for acne-prone skin. Safe for people with eczema, psoriasis, facial scarring, and other hypersensitivity skin issue.
How often should I wash with GreenAard Cleansing Gel?
For best results, cleanse twice daily. In the morning to eliminate oil, dirt, and bacteria that accumulate overnight. Then at night to wash away make-up, daily grime, and environmental contaminants that collect on the surface of your face. Wash with clean fingertips. Don’t over-scrub. Rinse well and pat dry.
Do GreenAard Cleansing Gel contains animal derived ingredients?
No. Our products including Cleansing Gel do not contain any animal derived ingredients.