1. How do I make a purchase online?
Logon to the website www.greenaard.com
- Go to www.greenaard.com.
- Click PRODUCT.
- Choose your product.
- Add to Cart and click Check Out.
- Fill in your details in Customer Information.
- Next, click Continue Shipping Method.
- Next, click Continue To Payment Method.
- Choose Payment Method.
- Complete Order
2. How many days would it take for my parcel to arrive?
For most deliveries, it will take between 1-3 days depending on the location. There may be delays during peak season eg. festive season etc.
3. Can I make a purchase online and pick the items up at the office?
Yes, you can. Please put a note about the pick up when you are doing the online purchasing.
4. What are the shipping costs?
All product prices shown are inclusive of shipping cost.
5. Which countries do you ship to?
We ship nationwide via Pos Laju and worldwide via Pos Malaysia Air Parcel.
6. What should I do if the product I purchased has a defect?
If the product has any defects (eg. leaking bottle), you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request between 1-7 days.
7. What are the methods of payment?
Payment can be made manually via online transfer. We also accept PayPal. If you want to make payment through PayPal, send it to email@example.com.
8. If items on the website are out of stock, is there an estimated time for the next restock and where can I check this?
We do not have an estimated time for the restock, but you can check our website, IG and FB for daily updates. We will announce which product will be restocked on media social accounts.
9. I have not received my item. What should I do?
Let us know and we will check the delivery status and speed up the shipping process for you. After we have checked your tracking no, we will send you update.
10. An item added to my shopping bag was suddenly sold out at checkout. How is this possible?
The item is only reserved once your purchase is completed at checkout. If an item is very popular, it might be available when you place it in your shopping bag, but have sold out once you’ve reached checkout.
11. Do I have to pay customs duty for the items I order from GreenAard?
When the items have reached your country, it might be subjected to import duties and taxes. (Additional charges for custom clearance must be paid by you. Custom policies vary widely from country to country, contact your local customs office for further information)
12. Can you reserve the product for me?
Currently, we are unable to reserve items over the phone or online, we can advise the agents name for you to contact or help you reserve the product online. Call Customer Service 03-56144757 (Monday – Friday : 9 AM – 5 PM) for further assistance.